´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 5♥
Slept till 3 plus, baby's mom bought lunch for us? Rotted at home till 8pm, then went over to Compass to have Subway. As I feel like eating Pickles but I don't know what Subway is that, don't have pickles and don't have cookies too?
Pissed me off! Must well close down since everything don't have? ZzzZzz... Nevermind, at least I get to eat my cheesecake since don't know 987654321 million years ago? But seriously speaking, the cheesecake is super duper not nice. the taste of milk more than the taste of cheese, must well call milk cake?
Seems like I'm damn choosy? But WRONG, is really not nice. Or maybe I am? HAHAHAS!
After buying bubble tea, we headed to 229 to meet AhLi and Leong. Slacked till 11.30 then home sweet home.
I WANT TO EAT PICKLES !! I WANT TO EAT OREO CHEESECAKE !!
Anybody, know where to buy pickles?
Pissed me off! Must well close down since everything don't have? ZzzZzz... Nevermind, at least I get to eat my cheesecake since don't know 987654321 million years ago? But seriously speaking, the cheesecake is super duper not nice. the taste of milk more than the taste of cheese, must well call milk cake?
Seems like I'm damn choosy? But WRONG, is really not nice. Or maybe I am? HAHAHAS!
After buying bubble tea, we headed to 229 to meet AhLi and Leong. Slacked till 11.30 then home sweet home.
I WANT TO EAT PICKLES !! I WANT TO EAT OREO CHEESECAKE !!
Anybody, know where to buy pickles?



