´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 21♥
Today was a tiring day for me, its been a long time ago since the last time I go School on Tuesday. Cause I have full lessons on Tuesday without any free periods and every lesson is 1 1/2 hour.
Having Chemistry practical during afternoon lesson, while all of us were walking towards Science Lab, we have to walked across the Parade Square. So my "lame" classmates decided to form a "train" by holding onto each another's bag.
So we did that and cause the Canteen is facing towards the Parade Square, all our juniors gonna see how lame is their seniors is. HAHAHAS! But seriously, that was FUN! ^^
After my lesson actually I have to go for my NAFA Test but due to itchy eyes I have, I cant go. So I went home after that, bathed and meet up with clan.
Say I don't get your meaning,
Whereas you are the one that cant get any message from me.
Having Chemistry practical during afternoon lesson, while all of us were walking towards Science Lab, we have to walked across the Parade Square. So my "lame" classmates decided to form a "train" by holding onto each another's bag.
So we did that and cause the Canteen is facing towards the Parade Square, all our juniors gonna see how lame is their seniors is. HAHAHAS! But seriously, that was FUN! ^^
After my lesson actually I have to go for my NAFA Test but due to itchy eyes I have, I cant go. So I went home after that, bathed and meet up with clan.
Say I don't get your meaning,
Whereas you are the one that cant get any message from me.
Labels: Fucked up.



