´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, April 27♥
Was having a stomach cramp since early in the morning on the way to School, tried very hard to tolerate the pain till 1.30pm. until I really cannot take it, I went back home after 1.30pm. Didn't attend my afternoon lesson.
Went back home and rest till 4pm plus, bathed and prepared to go Tampinese to meet Baby when after I'm feeling better. met up with Baby and went to the new shopping mall, Tampinese One. I thought how special the Shopping mall is but actually is nothing. Wth?! =.=
Aftermath, Baby's Dad came over to fetch us back home. Stayed over at Baby's house as tomorrow I'm not going to School cause I think its a waste of time and I'm not feeling that well too.

Baby loves

Beautiful date

My Dummy Baby

Snapshot Baby
Went back home and rest till 4pm plus, bathed and prepared to go Tampinese to meet Baby when after I'm feeling better. met up with Baby and went to the new shopping mall, Tampinese One. I thought how special the Shopping mall is but actually is nothing. Wth?! =.=
Aftermath, Baby's Dad came over to fetch us back home. Stayed over at Baby's house as tomorrow I'm not going to School cause I think its a waste of time and I'm not feeling that well too.




Labels: Photo uploaded



