´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, April 2♥
WEEEEEEEEE, went to School as usual. While having Chemistry lesson, suddenly Mr Sng asked... " Carmen arhs, how come you can do every single question in class but you just cant perform well enough during exams? " ZzzZzz... Cause I never study? But no more, gonna buck up as having "U" on your result slip is not very nice to show people yea? ^^
Oh well, somebody is damn bloody irritating who trying to spoil my mood during reccess. But however, please! If you trying to irritates me where you cant, you can try harder. Till you can push it up to my limit yea? But PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU DO.
Its a fcuking reminder for you, please do take note and fcuk off. Let me tell you ONE LAST TIME, you know me well in my character. So watch your fcuking action carefully before you trying to do anything. ^^
Went back home around 4pm, bathed and went over to meet Baby. Watched "shuttle" but not the "shutter" that I wanted to watch. Zzz... So what I do? Fall asleep of course, HAHAHAHS!
Met MingYuan awhile then here comes Audrey Jie, then Li and Leong. But by the time I met those girls, MingYuan already headed back home.
Anyway, I'm tired gonna rest for tmr yea!
Good night and good the bye ><
Oh well, somebody is damn bloody irritating who trying to spoil my mood during reccess. But however, please! If you trying to irritates me where you cant, you can try harder. Till you can push it up to my limit yea? But PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU DO.
Its a fcuking reminder for you, please do take note and fcuk off. Let me tell you ONE LAST TIME, you know me well in my character. So watch your fcuking action carefully before you trying to do anything. ^^
Went back home around 4pm, bathed and went over to meet Baby. Watched "shuttle" but not the "shutter" that I wanted to watch. Zzz... So what I do? Fall asleep of course, HAHAHAHS!
Met MingYuan awhile then here comes Audrey Jie, then Li and Leong. But by the time I met those girls, MingYuan already headed back home.
Anyway, I'm tired gonna rest for tmr yea!
Good night and good the bye ><



