´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 12♥
Well, actually wanted to visit my Grandmother as I promised her to buy MacDonal for her but in the end I didn't go. Perhaps this coming weekend yea? WAHS PIANG ERH~ My "long" weekend had come to the end, wth?! So fast?!

ZzzZzz... And Baby gonna start School on 20th same as MingYuan then we will have less time to meet up yea? *Sighs* !#$%*#^#&!

Okay back to the track, went over to Baby's house around 6pm. Although I'm having a "long" weekend but we didn't go any places this week due to our laziness yea? HAHAHAS! So yeaps, as I'm craving for Nasi Briyani since zillion years ago; Baby's Mom bought Nasi Briyani for us and it's from the stall that I said very nice.

HOHOHO! Thanks to them that I finallycan eat the food I wanted for a long time. ^^

Anyway, its time to take a rest.
Good night folks! ><

Labels: