´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, April 20♥
Well well, now I'm trying my very best to study all I can as time do flies, without us noticing its already 6 more months away from our actual 'O' level examination. For prelims, its only left 17 more days to go.
ZZZOOOMMMGGGGGG~ If I don't buck up now, there wont be any more turning points and time left for me. It will be a hard time for me definitely. My plan is to go to Poly smoothly without any obstacles, YEA!
Anyway, missed Baby for hours. HAHAHAS! Cause Poly is already School reopen and he only can get to meet me around 6 plus and its not like past time where he can meet me straight away after my lesson.
Hmmmm... Alright, gonna study now! Tomorrow I'm having my block test and I still got many topics haven revise yet, I don't wanna flunk my test anymore~ T___T
ZZZOOOMMMGGGGGG~ If I don't buck up now, there wont be any more turning points and time left for me. It will be a hard time for me definitely. My plan is to go to Poly smoothly without any obstacles, YEA!
Anyway, missed Baby for hours. HAHAHAS! Cause Poly is already School reopen and he only can get to meet me around 6 plus and its not like past time where he can meet me straight away after my lesson.
Hmmmm... Alright, gonna study now! Tomorrow I'm having my block test and I still got many topics haven revise yet, I don't wanna flunk my test anymore~ T___T
Labels: JIAYOU JIAYOU~



