´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, April 6♥
Well well well, sickening Monday comes again... Yea...
I though I hate Mondays but however, Mondays lesson is the BEST OF ALL! As I only got two hours of lesson through out the day. Whereas the rest of the time I spent it on my beauty sleep in class. Hehes!
After School went back to SengKang straight away. Firstly once I got downt he bus, went over to 236 and met up with Reena and Von to have a puff. Then headed back home and bathed, by the time I came down, Junqi already reached.
After awhile, MingYuan came down too. Chatted and slacked till 7 plus, Junqi went for his Lion Dance whereas Jia Hwer came over. Have fun chatting with Jia Hwee too, yea?
Around 8plus, they went to Compass. Actually after awhile, me and Von went to Compass too. Slacked till 11pm then home sweet home.
That's all for today,
Good night folks! ><
I though I hate Mondays but however, Mondays lesson is the BEST OF ALL! As I only got two hours of lesson through out the day. Whereas the rest of the time I spent it on my beauty sleep in class. Hehes!
After School went back to SengKang straight away. Firstly once I got downt he bus, went over to 236 and met up with Reena and Von to have a puff. Then headed back home and bathed, by the time I came down, Junqi already reached.
After awhile, MingYuan came down too. Chatted and slacked till 7 plus, Junqi went for his Lion Dance whereas Jia Hwer came over. Have fun chatting with Jia Hwee too, yea?
Around 8plus, they went to Compass. Actually after awhile, me and Von went to Compass too. Slacked till 11pm then home sweet home.
That's all for today,
Good night folks! ><
Labels: 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. GAME OVER.



