´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, April 13♥
ZOMG, woke up damn early this morning just to go for the stupid idiotic School. as usual I love Mondays though its the start for the new week? Today F&N students have practical, so I can try my friend's cooking skill today!
Ermmmm... Hmmmm... all I can say is okay lar, HAHAHAS! After school around 3pm, I went back to SengKang and meet Baby and he was LATE! Duhhhhs~ =.=!! Then I was not feeling well so I vomited, perhaps tomorrow I cant attend School. *sighs*
Baby accompanied me home and waited for me to bath, then headed over to his house. While he's playing dota and I'm sleeping. Till 10.30pm, we went out to slack awhile then home sweet home.
<3 My Dummy Baby ^^
Ermmmm... Hmmmm... all I can say is okay lar, HAHAHAS! After school around 3pm, I went back to SengKang and meet Baby and he was LATE! Duhhhhs~ =.=!! Then I was not feeling well so I vomited, perhaps tomorrow I cant attend School. *sighs*
Baby accompanied me home and waited for me to bath, then headed over to his house. While he's playing dota and I'm sleeping. Till 10.30pm, we went out to slack awhile then home sweet home.
<3 My Dummy Baby ^^
Labels: 6 more days to go...



