´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 19♥
HAPPY 3RD MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO MY DEAR BABY !!
Well, Its a great day but sadly I spent my whole day alone at Baby's house while Baby was in School. Actually Baby intended to come back after he done with his work but his idiotic Teacher gave them a call and asked them to go back for a meeting around 2pm, he had no choice, gonna stayed back till after School. T_T
He felt so guilty as he left me in his house alone, so he brought me to Gelare for waffle ice-cream at Downtown East!! Yippee! However, I would like to mention this... the waffles at Downtown wasn't up to the standard we expected it to be. So it isn't that nice, so sad too bad...
Nowadays I kept praising Baby that he was a great Boyfriend and he dotes me a lot, REALLY A LOT!
Why I said so?
He was damn observed on my actions and what I really missed of. Even I didn't mention to him, he were eventually helped me in some ways without telling me. He could distinguish my mood by looking at my face and he knew what's wrong with me on the particular day. ^^
Indeed, he's really a good Boyfriend, even all friends that around me telling me that too. Though sometimes we would have small little tiff with one another but that doesn't drifted us away to the open sea.
He might not be perfect in other people's eyes but he's near to perfect in my eyes. =]
YOU ARE REALLY REALLY GREAT!
I LOVE YOU BI !!!
Well, Its a great day but sadly I spent my whole day alone at Baby's house while Baby was in School. Actually Baby intended to come back after he done with his work but his idiotic Teacher gave them a call and asked them to go back for a meeting around 2pm, he had no choice, gonna stayed back till after School. T_T
He felt so guilty as he left me in his house alone, so he brought me to Gelare for waffle ice-cream at Downtown East!! Yippee! However, I would like to mention this... the waffles at Downtown wasn't up to the standard we expected it to be. So it isn't that nice, so sad too bad...
Nowadays I kept praising Baby that he was a great Boyfriend and he dotes me a lot, REALLY A LOT!
Why I said so?
He was damn observed on my actions and what I really missed of. Even I didn't mention to him, he were eventually helped me in some ways without telling me. He could distinguish my mood by looking at my face and he knew what's wrong with me on the particular day. ^^
Indeed, he's really a good Boyfriend, even all friends that around me telling me that too. Though sometimes we would have small little tiff with one another but that doesn't drifted us away to the open sea.
He might not be perfect in other people's eyes but he's near to perfect in my eyes. =]
YOU ARE REALLY REALLY GREAT!
I LOVE YOU BI !!!



