´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, May 10♥
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERY MAMA ON EARTH !
Today is Mother's day, actually was at Baby's house watching videos but however I gonna go home and have dinner with my family. Both of my Brothers came back home today, its great to see my Second Brother, it has been a long time since I saw him the last time.
Went to Compass with him after our dinner, I went there cause I wanted to return those books that I borrowed from the Library whereas for him was cause he felt bored that's why he followed along. ZzzZzz...
Have a great chat with him while we were at there. Aftermaths, his Girlfriend came over to our house after her dinner too. Actually she intended to play Mahjong with me, Bro and Baby cause she asked me to call Baby to come over. But too bad, she gonna study for her exams in University and I gonna study my exams too so we gave it a miss.
Never mind, there's still plenty of time for us to gather up man. By the way, Bro said find one day asked Baby to join him for Bowling. HAHAHAS!
Today is Mother's day, actually was at Baby's house watching videos but however I gonna go home and have dinner with my family. Both of my Brothers came back home today, its great to see my Second Brother, it has been a long time since I saw him the last time.
Went to Compass with him after our dinner, I went there cause I wanted to return those books that I borrowed from the Library whereas for him was cause he felt bored that's why he followed along. ZzzZzz...
Have a great chat with him while we were at there. Aftermaths, his Girlfriend came over to our house after her dinner too. Actually she intended to play Mahjong with me, Bro and Baby cause she asked me to call Baby to come over. But too bad, she gonna study for her exams in University and I gonna study my exams too so we gave it a miss.
Never mind, there's still plenty of time for us to gather up man. By the way, Bro said find one day asked Baby to join him for Bowling. HAHAHAS!



