´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, May 7♥
I was busy studying for my prelims so don't have much time to update my blog last night, spent the whole day study and watch videos during my 'break time'. HAHAS!
Today after my papers, I went back to SengKang and meet Baby. Went home and bathed then headed over to Baby's house as I need to study for my Chemistry and Social Studies which is Tomorrow's papers.
Baby has to go back to School, he will be back earliest by 6pm, which means I have to wait for him at home. YES! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Finally can go watch movie with Baby. I can't wait for Tomorrow night. ^^
Today after my papers, I went back to SengKang and meet Baby. Went home and bathed then headed over to Baby's house as I need to study for my Chemistry and Social Studies which is Tomorrow's papers.
Baby has to go back to School, he will be back earliest by 6pm, which means I have to wait for him at home. YES! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Finally can go watch movie with Baby. I can't wait for Tomorrow night. ^^
Labels: Buck up Buck up. Jiayou Jiayou



