´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, May 4♥
Its a miracle today! I dint use up my free time in School to sleep; In fact, I used it to do my Maths papers and English homework. Hopefully, I can really catch up in my Maths and other subjects yea?

Actually wanted to go for afternoon lesson but my teacher was absent from School today, so I decided to give it a miss as I don't want to join the other band. Hahaha! Went home straight away after that, my Mom was having her off day so she and my Dad wanted to go Chinatown. Actually I wanted to join as I need to study for my upcoming prelims, I have to give it a miss again.

Sighs~ There's nothing more important than my studies except for my Baby yea.




You this harebrained
I wonder... since you said we're strangers, why there's still a bacteria flying around spreading her disease to others? Hmmmm... You are just a DIRT in my eyes, so go back to where you SHOULD be, you this vexatious pest. Stop self praising yourself in your blog for goodness sake, Its DISGUSTING!

Even a cockroach is cleaner and better than you, DIRT! HAHAHAHA!

Labels: