´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 26♥
Let me ask you all...

Friends, partners and life partners what's the different?
For my own point of views..

Friends are no different from girl/boyfriends in our ages isn't it? For life partners of course there's a huge different but however my topic is not about life partners but friends and girl/boyfriends.

BGR is you got the right to tell them No to anything but even if they choose to do which doesn't have any harm, why don't just agree with them? Its not good to treat them as if " He/she is MINE now, I can say no if I don't like it?" You will simply scare them away, isn't it?

Space is very important in relationship am I right? You must trust your partner rather than thinking that " oh, he/she going out with blahblahblah, its so unsafe later he/she might run away? "

ZzzZzz... Anyway these are just my views shall back to my very own topic yea?

Going School today as usual do nothing, so I decided to give afternoon lesson a miss and sneaked home. Met friends for an hour then headed back home. My friend told me about his business but I got lots of doubts in that, I don't know should I "invest" on it or what.

But sad to say that, I got no one to seek for any advices or talk about that. So ya still with doubts. I rather talking to my wall than asking a person who only knows how to whatever or anything right?

Argh! Life is mother fcuking difficult, now I know why lots of people says to maintain something isn't that easy, it took lots of ways just to make it better.

I can give in once, twice or plenty of times but I can't give in forever, do you get me?
ZzzZzz...

Labels: