´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, May 18♥
Sorry for didn't update my post recently, cause I'm way too busy with my stuff.
On Saturday, had a movie with Baby called Angel and Demon. It was a average show to me, the starting was boring almost make me fall asleep but the ending was nice? Anyway, as I'm still have bad cough so I can't eat those heaty food. But however, Baby had promised me that he'll bring me to Pizza Hut as I craved for it? HOHOHO!
Sunday nothing special, stayed at Baby's house watched Slam Dunk for the whole day, had Mac for Breakfast/lunch. Baby's Mom bought for us. Yips!
As I said I'm busy with some stuff was that I'm making a scrap book for Baby as a Anniversary present, I used four days to finish it cause I need to print photos, draw and things like that. Baby was great! He bought me a DKNY perfume which I wanted for so long. ^^
MUCH MUCH LOVES TO BABY !!!
On Saturday, had a movie with Baby called Angel and Demon. It was a average show to me, the starting was boring almost make me fall asleep but the ending was nice? Anyway, as I'm still have bad cough so I can't eat those heaty food. But however, Baby had promised me that he'll bring me to Pizza Hut as I craved for it? HOHOHO!
Sunday nothing special, stayed at Baby's house watched Slam Dunk for the whole day, had Mac for Breakfast/lunch. Baby's Mom bought for us. Yips!
As I said I'm busy with some stuff was that I'm making a scrap book for Baby as a Anniversary present, I used four days to finish it cause I need to print photos, draw and things like that. Baby was great! He bought me a DKNY perfume which I wanted for so long. ^^
MUCH MUCH LOVES TO BABY !!!
Labels: One more day to 3rd monthsary



