´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, May 21♥
This morning woke up by my beloved dog. While I was in my beauty sleep, I felt that "someone" was looking at me. So I opened up my eyes and I saw my dog sitting in front of me with a bright smile on his face. ZzzZzz... =.=!!
Met up with ahbu around 7pm at Cineleisure, we walked to the nearest pub for a drink. She ordered a glass of red wine and I ordered a glass of Peach Martini. Chit-chatted for a while, left we finished our drinks, we went back to Cine for some shopping.
Around 9pm, I left the place and headed back to SengKang to meet Baby for awhile. Till 11.30pm, then home sweet home.
Oh ya, as my lighter was with Baby today so I gonna borrow from other people if I want to smoke outside. And I borrowed the lighter from this kind soul and he gave me his lighter. He's so kind but I still prefer my own lighter yea? HAHAHA!
Met up with ahbu around 7pm at Cineleisure, we walked to the nearest pub for a drink. She ordered a glass of red wine and I ordered a glass of Peach Martini. Chit-chatted for a while, left we finished our drinks, we went back to Cine for some shopping.
Around 9pm, I left the place and headed back to SengKang to meet Baby for awhile. Till 11.30pm, then home sweet home.
Oh ya, as my lighter was with Baby today so I gonna borrow from other people if I want to smoke outside. And I borrowed the lighter from this kind soul and he gave me his lighter. He's so kind but I still prefer my own lighter yea? HAHAHA!
Labels: Martini nice NICE~



