´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 5♥
Well, didn't attend school today. As I was not feeling well and due to swine flu, I had to give school a miss.
Went to Polyclinic to see a Doctor and for goodness sake I gonna wait for more than 2 hours? ZzzZzz... After clock in, Baby came to Polyclinic and find me straight away. Headed back home aftermath to have a rest, he went back home too.
Till 5 plus, went over to National Library as I wanted to borrow some books to read. After that, headed to Baby's house with Baby.
Wow~ Still got 14 more days towards our 3rd month anniversary yea?
Time do flies!
Went to Polyclinic to see a Doctor and for goodness sake I gonna wait for more than 2 hours? ZzzZzz... After clock in, Baby came to Polyclinic and find me straight away. Headed back home aftermath to have a rest, he went back home too.
Till 5 plus, went over to National Library as I wanted to borrow some books to read. After that, headed to Baby's house with Baby.
Wow~ Still got 14 more days towards our 3rd month anniversary yea?
Time do flies!



