´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, May 31♥
Well well, had dinner with my family this evening. Its been a long time since this last dinner with them. felt so sorry to my niece, she's not like last time sticking with me the whole day. but luckily, she still can get along with me after an hour of communication. =]

Perhaps I must go home for dinner every weekend, as my Dad told me so. I think its a must also aye?

We had 'zhichar' for dinner, the food at Hougang Green was great! *thumb up* Aftermaths, Dad and me brought my niece down to the playground and play. But when we wanted to bring her home, she thrown temper and beaten me up. T_T She's a fierce Baby on Earth I tell you !

Met up with Baby around 10plus, actually just wanted him to pass me my handphone charger but since Tomorrow no School so I decided to stay over with him.

Can't wait for Tomorrow's outing with Chiyan aye? HOHOHO!