´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, May 22♥
What a day I bought a new bag!! I asked my Mom for it and she agreed to buy for me, cause I helped her to buy her toto? ZzzZzz...

After had a chat with Ahbu yesterday, I found out that for my age, what we see in our Social Circle right now is pretty small. When we reach our middle 20s or going out to the working industries, we'll know what the meaning of "世界是黑暗的". There are many types of people outside right there that makes us feel that this World is super duper scary and horrible.

There's a poem says "人之初性本善", yes indeed I totally agree with this. But after they live for years on this Earth, the story totally changed. =.=!!

Some people says " Out of ten people, only two are bad. That particular two will turn bad cause they have lost their ways towards righteousness. So we should help them out from the evil side. I think is all bull shit alright? Or perhaps the sentences should changed to be... Out of ten, only two or maybe one are the good ones?

Sighs, I told Ahbu "Whatever it is, after seeing so much though what I saw is already quite little to her, 习惯就好!" So Ahbu told me this... "这是一个危险的世界, must have some self protection to prevent people sabotage or making use of you. 俗话说的好, 送羊入虎口; Better don't be the goat and get yourself into unnecessary danger, sometimes it might kill you." HAHAHAH!

Somehow, when we get into working life seems like having a War everyday. Must prepare for every bad things that coming towards your directions without you noticing. WOW! Better finish my life journey as soon as possible so that I don't need to think of whats my strategies for the day yea ?

The end.

Labels: