´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, May 28♥
What the fish ! WHAT THE FISHHHHHHHHHH !!!
Tomorrow I gonna be in dead meat man, as its meet the parents session Tomorrow and my Mommy gonna see Principal for that. Holy shit! I gonna get killed by Tomorrow after 8am. T_T
May God bless me and hopefully I won't die in a horrible manner aye?
Again, Today I've got nothing to do. walked around the School from 7.30am to 1.30pm, till 2pm then finally I had my Science lesson. ZzzZzz...
Many things gonna do during this June Holidays aye; Escape, steam boat, sing K, shopping spree and many more. I must fulfill all these during my lovely weekend. But what the hack was my weekend from one month shorten becomes two weeks.
Due to my lessons started from week three, having lessons till 1pm! Kill me for that instead, their timetable for us is so ' MARVELOUS'. They can made it that three hours of Physic within one day?!
What the hell?! I guess I'll fall asleep during that three hours? Don't know which smart ass think of such a 'beautiful' table man!
ARGH! Forget it, I shall enjoy my holiday but before enjoy, gonna suffer for Tomorrow. =.=!!
Tomorrow I gonna be in dead meat man, as its meet the parents session Tomorrow and my Mommy gonna see Principal for that. Holy shit! I gonna get killed by Tomorrow after 8am. T_T
May God bless me and hopefully I won't die in a horrible manner aye?
Again, Today I've got nothing to do. walked around the School from 7.30am to 1.30pm, till 2pm then finally I had my Science lesson. ZzzZzz...
Many things gonna do during this June Holidays aye; Escape, steam boat, sing K, shopping spree and many more. I must fulfill all these during my lovely weekend. But what the hack was my weekend from one month shorten becomes two weeks.
Due to my lessons started from week three, having lessons till 1pm! Kill me for that instead, their timetable for us is so ' MARVELOUS'. They can made it that three hours of Physic within one day?!
What the hell?! I guess I'll fall asleep during that three hours? Don't know which smart ass think of such a 'beautiful' table man!
ARGH! Forget it, I shall enjoy my holiday but before enjoy, gonna suffer for Tomorrow. =.=!!



