´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, June 12♥
Early in the morning 9plus, Baby gonna go back to School to clean up his Atomic Club room. So I back to my sleep whereas Baby headed back to School.
I'm rotting now seriously, the time now is 2.53pm and Baby is not back home yet! =(
Maybe tonight will go out with Baby or maybe we will meet our friends? HEHES! Its been a donkey years since the last time I saw Desmond they all man. Actually yesterday wanted to meet them up for pool but due to Desmond's dragon dance training, he can't make it.
I got many things that I wanted to do this week or during this month?
1) watch 'Drag her to hell'
2) Escape or maybe Zoo? (I know I'm not kid but I miss my childhood memories)
3) Pizza Pizza!
4) Pastamania which I craved for donkey years?
That's all aye?
Hopefully this weekend can meet them up once and see what's their doing during this few months aye? Oh ya, don't know when Chiyan will be back. Kinda miss her laughter and shopping spree with her.
I'm rotting now seriously, the time now is 2.53pm and Baby is not back home yet! =(
Maybe tonight will go out with Baby or maybe we will meet our friends? HEHES! Its been a donkey years since the last time I saw Desmond they all man. Actually yesterday wanted to meet them up for pool but due to Desmond's dragon dance training, he can't make it.
I got many things that I wanted to do this week or during this month?
1) watch 'Drag her to hell'
2) Escape or maybe Zoo? (I know I'm not kid but I miss my childhood memories)
3) Pizza Pizza!
4) Pastamania which I craved for donkey years?
That's all aye?
Hopefully this weekend can meet them up once and see what's their doing during this few months aye? Oh ya, don't know when Chiyan will be back. Kinda miss her laughter and shopping spree with her.
Labels: BABY FASTER COME BACK~



