´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, June 5♥
Early in the morning, Baby bought Mac for me as breakfast. Aftermaths, Baby's Dad drove us to SGH for Baby's detailed check up. For the day what he did was only scanning X-ray and checking blood pressure.
For the others like blood test and everything will be on the 26th June. But on that day I can't be able to accompany Baby cause I got my stupid motivation camp in School. Damn sickening about that man.
After everything had done, we headed back home. For me, I went back my house for a rest as I'm having a headache. Slept for the whole day, what I can do was woke up the next day morning to meet Baby.
For the others like blood test and everything will be on the 26th June. But on that day I can't be able to accompany Baby cause I got my stupid motivation camp in School. Damn sickening about that man.
After everything had done, we headed back home. For me, I went back my house for a rest as I'm having a headache. Slept for the whole day, what I can do was woke up the next day morning to meet Baby.



