´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, June 19♥
Had a great day spent with Alvin and Judy. Actually I was doing my assignment at the period of time, then Alvin called Baby and asked whether want to go Pasir Ris Park to slack. Once I heard that I thrown my assignment one side and get prepared to go out. Hehes.
Met up already, we headed to one of the Bbq pits and play our poker games. We started to play this game but I dont know what it call. But its fun! We played from 11 plus then 5am then headed back home.
Im exhuasting, now my brain is abit slow and I think I do need some rest. Since the clock is going to hit 6am very soon.
Hope to meet them real soon for either slacking or steam boat-ing aye?
^^
Met up already, we headed to one of the Bbq pits and play our poker games. We started to play this game but I dont know what it call. But its fun! We played from 11 plus then 5am then headed back home.
Im exhuasting, now my brain is abit slow and I think I do need some rest. Since the clock is going to hit 6am very soon.
Hope to meet them real soon for either slacking or steam boat-ing aye?
^^
Labels: *barking and barking* pea-brain



