´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, June 19♥
HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY BABY !!!!

Today is our 4th monthsary, actually planning to go somewhere but due to my mountains of homework, I can't. I gonna buck up for my O level, I have no time for me to waste. Now time for me is just like a flowing river, once its gone means GONE!

I want my Certificate to be RAINBOW and not DUMBO! So This is the time I gonna used it up to catch up in everything. I don't wanna died without any meat or even bones left behind, even if I REALLY died, I want to died in a beautiful way and not ugly way.

So Bookworm should credit to me one day! I WANNA BE BOOKWORM !

Anyway, back to track. I'm having insomnia last night again! Wth, I fall asleep around 4am plus then woke up around 6am plus. Though, I lack of sleep but I still took the initiative to go to School and paid 100% of attention in class!

Hmmm, I shall finish two sets of my Maths paper by tonight. I shall get motivated for studies aye?

Labels: