´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 2♥
HELLO THERE =]

From the time I woke up, I started to rot at home by staring blank or letting my imagination go wild by daydreaming? After I'm tired of doing that, I started to upload the pictures that I've took for the past few days. After awhile, Dummy messaged me and tells me about how bored he was in School.

Since I was so freaking free this afternoon and its quite unbearable to see him rotting in School doing nothing, so I decided to give him a call and go down to his School find him. =]

Although I had uploaded the photos but I haven't upload them in the photobucket, it means that I couldn't upload them to my blog. So sorry aye folks! I know my blog looks so deadly without any photos but only words right?

Dummy look damn happy once he saw me at the bus stop. Slacked in his School while waiting for the time to reach so that he could clock out.

Aftermaths, took bus home with him and his Mom cooked a luxury dinner for us, though its simply, it taste great to me! Will be staying over at Dummy's house tonight. Seeing Dummy sleeping soundly makes me smile from ear to ear.

I found that words like loves and cares were only letters, randomly put together into something meaningless, however when you turn them into actions and present it out, it will be the most meaningful than ever. =]

Labels: