´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, June 27♥
I HAD LOTS OF FUN TODAY AND I DO ENJOYED IT !!
Many first times happened today! Baby went out with one group of us from 3pm plus to 12am. *claps claps* He seldom go out from day to night!
Baby tagged along with me to meet up with Chiyan, PeiEr and SuZheng who appears around 7pm plus. The was the first time Baby went out with me to meet friends! And he get along well with them too! =] *felt so happy* Actually not really the very first time meet my friends, should say it this way... The first time going out my friends that he didn't got to know them before we got together.
But at the very first time Chiyan and PeiEr saw Baby, PeiEr said he look kind of fierce, however Chiyan said he look so quiet and mature. But after they got to know each other more, we all chat along well and had fun laughing together of course.
Especially Chiyan and PeiEr, whatever Baby says, they can laugh like mad. HAHAHAS!
Okies, shall back to the track. Firstly, Baby and me went to Bugis to meet up with two girls and Chiyan passed me my Vodka which I asked her to buy for me but of course, she bought a makeup kit and a shirt for me. What a lovely girl, cause ALL PINK !!
Then we walked over to Plaza Sing and later on, here comes SuZheng. Around 7.50pm, walked down to Taka to attend Sam Daddy's performance. Daddy saw me, he was shocked but funniest thing was I promised him to go down and see, I guess he thought it was a empty promises. =]
Going to 9pm, said Byebye to Daddy and clique as for Clique, they are going over to Suntec and we don't want to follow cause we are too tired. =(
Baby and me started getting hungry so we walked to Cine to have Omelette for dinner. Baby bet with me that if there got sits, he will treat me THREE MANGO PUDDING but if no sits, I've to treat him one only. Cause he thinks that there wont be any sits during that hour.
BUT.... I WON !! So three pudding puuuu-leaseeeeeee~ ><
Home sweet home after some window shopping. I think me and Baby will finish half of the Vodka tonight.
Baby said he felt quite comfortable with this group of clique, so hope few more outing!
Many first times happened today! Baby went out with one group of us from 3pm plus to 12am. *claps claps* He seldom go out from day to night!
Baby tagged along with me to meet up with Chiyan, PeiEr and SuZheng who appears around 7pm plus. The was the first time Baby went out with me to meet friends! And he get along well with them too! =] *felt so happy* Actually not really the very first time meet my friends, should say it this way... The first time going out my friends that he didn't got to know them before we got together.
But at the very first time Chiyan and PeiEr saw Baby, PeiEr said he look kind of fierce, however Chiyan said he look so quiet and mature. But after they got to know each other more, we all chat along well and had fun laughing together of course.
Especially Chiyan and PeiEr, whatever Baby says, they can laugh like mad. HAHAHAS!
Okies, shall back to the track. Firstly, Baby and me went to Bugis to meet up with two girls and Chiyan passed me my Vodka which I asked her to buy for me but of course, she bought a makeup kit and a shirt for me. What a lovely girl, cause ALL PINK !!
Then we walked over to Plaza Sing and later on, here comes SuZheng. Around 7.50pm, walked down to Taka to attend Sam Daddy's performance. Daddy saw me, he was shocked but funniest thing was I promised him to go down and see, I guess he thought it was a empty promises. =]
Going to 9pm, said Byebye to Daddy and clique as for Clique, they are going over to Suntec and we don't want to follow cause we are too tired. =(
Baby and me started getting hungry so we walked to Cine to have Omelette for dinner. Baby bet with me that if there got sits, he will treat me THREE MANGO PUDDING but if no sits, I've to treat him one only. Cause he thinks that there wont be any sits during that hour.
BUT.... I WON !! So three pudding puuuu-leaseeeeeee~ ><
Home sweet home after some window shopping. I think me and Baby will finish half of the Vodka tonight.
Baby said he felt quite comfortable with this group of clique, so hope few more outing!
Labels: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY



