´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, June 3♥
I seriously had lots of fun with clique today. Met up with Chiyan at Seragoon Mrt Station to go down to East Coast together cause I don't know how to go? Cause last time was all my friends brought me go and I followed them behind. HAHAHAS!

Though I know I'm in the fault, I shouldn't didn't keep my promise didn't come back on time. But seriously, I'm really really mad over being push and hit by you. There's really really no rights to do these to me. How wrong I am, you really SHOULDN'T!

You can scold me like fcuk, scream me till whole building can hear but don't ever 'abuse' me in the public. I'm a human, I need some respect even just a little. I'm sorry to let you wait but not up to the extend for that.

This was the second time! What if there's third, forth time? I don't know what will happen? I can't imagine anything right now. I'M SAD! SERIOUSLY UPSET! I don't know you will did these.

if he/she can't even have personal space, he/she will end up dying of suffocation. I saw this in Ash's blog. I wanna meet everybody everyone, I need family, boyfriend and friends too. They are my strength to survive on Earth.

You have your own thinking, I have mine too. What I said you don't understand and what I said you don't understand too. So end up with no where.

Seriously, everyone played an important role in my life.
I need everybody that's why God gave all these.
I'm not a loner to live,
but a human with happiness when see people that important to me smile.
What I need are a little respect and space for me.
I have no tears to shed, I have no everything.
I'm not an animal but a human HUMAN BEING.

Labels: