´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, June 22♥
I wonder why my School always wanted to be the most "outstanding" among the Schools? every School are canceling all the activities in this week. But our School still continue having all those stupid lessons, plus they don't even know how to schedule the timing. 1 1/2hours of chemistry and 3 HOURS of physic? don't you think we will sleep in class? ZzzZzz...

Anyway, I gave School a miss today. But I did do some of the revisions for my Maths alright. When Baby was back home from School, while he was doing his research, I fall asleep. Hehes

Aye, tomorrow is bloody exhausting! 3 hours of Physic lessons, duck it! Who will pay the freaking 3 hours of attention? Even my foot won't do that too. ARGHHHHHH ! For the sake of my future, nah I'll try very hard to pay attention.

EXTEND HOLIDAYS EXTEND HOLIDAYS EXTEND HOLIDAYS!

Labels: