´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 16♥
Oh gosh, I guess I'm a bloody blur. Know what, I woke up in the morning 6am plus with full energy to prepare for School. End up when I was on the way to School, HuiYing msg-ed me said that actually lesson started at 10am not 8am. I was like "HUH?! WTF?! YOU SURE ANOT?!"

ZzzZzz... I don't wish to wait in School for that freaking two hours, so I got down at Kovan and headed back home from there. I gave school a miss today AGAIN! ARGHHHH !!

Go to Baby's house as a "shelter" for me, HAHAHAS! To hide from my dad, kidding lar.

Watched movies again this and that. Around 9m, Baby accompanied me to Compass to get cream cheese and other stuff for my Oreo cheesecake. Then headed back home around 12am, Baby warned me that no matter what I have to go School by TOMORROW! Its a MUST! T_T

Labels: