´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 9♥
Seriously I'm quite frustrated today. Zzz...

Today whole day I'm rotting with Baby at his house watching movies, watched 'Initial-D animation version' then after that watched 'Night at the museum2'. I watched till I almost fall sleep, but before I going to close my eyes, Baby already slept. Zzz

Went home around 11pm plus, happily see what's my 'Batman' is doing. Actually wanted to sleep early but I CAN'T! Due to my gum, I guess my wisdom tooth is poking out any time! And its makes me in pain for hours? Duck it!

Then started to upload all my photos in PhotoBucket but damn it! I can't too! ARGH! I'm damn frustrated with it. ZzzZzz!

Never mind, life still beautiful. Hopefully this pain can faster get out of my sight and don't come back anymore. And seriously I'm scared that it might makes me need to go operation cause of that? I DON'T WANT~ T_T

Its 5.21AM NOW and I'm still AWAKE like a sleepless idiot? I want some sleep please~

Labels: ,