´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, June 14♥
Stayed at Baby's house watched 'Final Destination One' as we are awaiting for the 'Final Destination' to show in July I guess? This show is damn disgusting but I think its worth to watch?
Perhaps I loves horror movies damn much aye?
Spent our day watching movies at home, around 8 plus I headed back home for dinner. However, its too late cause my Bro and his family had already went home? Opps, sorry! My niece was damn cute I tell you, she want one of my colour pens but that pen she wanted contains all colours in one.
She feel like bringing home but however she cant cause her Mom asked her to ask me before she could take it home. So she asked my Dad to give me a call and she asked me.
Damn cute man!
I said: Org okay, if you want it, just take it. Its okay, I don't need it in any ways. =]
She said: No no, Mom said cannot take anything home from here so You cannot give me. But GuGu can you buy one similar for me? Pu-lease~
I was like thinking "isn't it the same? ZzzZzz..."
But she's only 3years old. Damn cute damn cute!
Perhaps I loves horror movies damn much aye?
Spent our day watching movies at home, around 8 plus I headed back home for dinner. However, its too late cause my Bro and his family had already went home? Opps, sorry! My niece was damn cute I tell you, she want one of my colour pens but that pen she wanted contains all colours in one.
She feel like bringing home but however she cant cause her Mom asked her to ask me before she could take it home. So she asked my Dad to give me a call and she asked me.
Damn cute man!
I said: Org okay, if you want it, just take it. Its okay, I don't need it in any ways. =]
She said: No no, Mom said cannot take anything home from here so You cannot give me. But GuGu can you buy one similar for me? Pu-lease~
I was like thinking "isn't it the same? ZzzZzz..."
But she's only 3years old. Damn cute damn cute!
Labels: LOVES MY NIECE



