´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, June 11♥
Well well well, yesterday didn't sleep through out the night so in the morning about 7 plus I called Baby. Its a miracle that he will pick up the call aye? No lar, actually his alarm rang which he forgot to turn off the precious night. ZzzZzz...
I went over to find him then we watched some movies? I have a terrible toothache due to wisdom tooth. ='( At night Baby said wanted to go to Tampines One so we headed over after I went home and bathed about 9pm.
He wanted to go there cause he wants to buy me the dark chocolate? As he knows that I love dark chocolate very much? Hehes~
Aftermaths, we headed over to Pasir Ris beach to enjoy the wind breeze. Till 11 plus, Baby's Dad came over to fetch us. End up, Baby was the one that drove us home cause he insisted he wanted to drive.
Ps: I only can load some of the photos, the others I'll upload asap aye?

Baby bought this for our third monthsary
but going to be forth monthsary already then I posted it up? Zzz...

Me and Chiyan, hopefully she can brought me the things
that I wanted from HongKong aye? HEHES!
I went over to find him then we watched some movies? I have a terrible toothache due to wisdom tooth. ='( At night Baby said wanted to go to Tampines One so we headed over after I went home and bathed about 9pm.
He wanted to go there cause he wants to buy me the dark chocolate? As he knows that I love dark chocolate very much? Hehes~
Aftermaths, we headed over to Pasir Ris beach to enjoy the wind breeze. Till 11 plus, Baby's Dad came over to fetch us. End up, Baby was the one that drove us home cause he insisted he wanted to drive.
Ps: I only can load some of the photos, the others I'll upload asap aye?

but going to be forth monthsary already then I posted it up? Zzz...

that I wanted from HongKong aye? HEHES!
Labels: Dark chocolate is superb



