´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, June 20♥
Went home to have dinner with my family as my Mom called me to. So after dinner, while I was talking with Baby over the phone, my niece was beside me. Then I asked her to say "hello" but whenever I passed over the phone to her, she kept quiet, once I took back the phone and started to talk, she will start "hello" as loud as she could. Damn lame~
After all, I headed over to Baby's house again and took some durians for me as my Mom called me that too. Since Baby loves durians, he ate them all. I started to complete my assignment while Baby was playing his dota.
After I finished it, Baby and I went down to Pasir Ris to meet Alvin and Judy cause they're catching crabs over there. As usual, Played our 'favourite' poker game till 5am plus then home sweet home.
By the way, Baby took a few mud crabs home. =]
After all, I headed over to Baby's house again and took some durians for me as my Mom called me that too. Since Baby loves durians, he ate them all. I started to complete my assignment while Baby was playing his dota.
After I finished it, Baby and I went down to Pasir Ris to meet Alvin and Judy cause they're catching crabs over there. As usual, Played our 'favourite' poker game till 5am plus then home sweet home.
By the way, Baby took a few mud crabs home. =]
Labels: crab crab CRAPS



