´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, June 1♥
Went to Bugis with Chiyan today. Actually meeting her at Bugis around 1.30pm but I reached at almost 2pm? Due to the stupid circle line? I thought that line could reach dhoby ghaut in a fastest way but end up, that line didn't go to the place I wanted to go. Wth?!
Anyway, we walked around shopping in bugis and I bought a ear stud for Baby because weeks ago he had lost his precious one. I also got myself a liquid foundation, I love it damn much aye?
Around 5 plus, took train back to Seng Kang and meet Baby. Baby look so exhausted, due to his group mates so not co-operative. Sighs...
ARGH!! I took quite a number of photos but due to my laziness, I haven't upload them yet. I shall upload them by Tomorrow aye? Hmmmm...
Anyway, we walked around shopping in bugis and I bought a ear stud for Baby because weeks ago he had lost his precious one. I also got myself a liquid foundation, I love it damn much aye?
Around 5 plus, took train back to Seng Kang and meet Baby. Baby look so exhausted, due to his group mates so not co-operative. Sighs...
ARGH!! I took quite a number of photos but due to my laziness, I haven't upload them yet. I shall upload them by Tomorrow aye? Hmmmm...
Labels: LAZINESS DO KILL



