´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 23♥
What the heck, having stomach cramp this morning so decided to give school a miss. Baby thought I never go School so I'll intend to wake up damn early, instead I woke up around 1pm plus. Opps!
However, after I bathed I went over to find him. We finished watching "Sister Act2", I loves this movie a lot man. Its a very nice show. Anyway, Chiyan is coming back on 25th June! Yes! Can go shopping spree with her again! WOOOHOOOO!
I wonder how she's going to take all those stuff that we asked her to bring back aye? Confirm it will be a tough job for her to carry. ><
Hmmmm... I must faster chiong finish for my Olevel, so I could happily go genting with my family and maybe Baby can tag along too. WOW~ Rollar coaster and blah blah blah...
By the way, randomly I feel like eating steam boat again! =(
I miss the Tom Yam soup base~
However, after I bathed I went over to find him. We finished watching "Sister Act2", I loves this movie a lot man. Its a very nice show. Anyway, Chiyan is coming back on 25th June! Yes! Can go shopping spree with her again! WOOOHOOOO!
I wonder how she's going to take all those stuff that we asked her to bring back aye? Confirm it will be a tough job for her to carry. ><
Hmmmm... I must faster chiong finish for my Olevel, so I could happily go genting with my family and maybe Baby can tag along too. WOW~ Rollar coaster and blah blah blah...
By the way, randomly I feel like eating steam boat again! =(
I miss the Tom Yam soup base~
Labels: Chiyan is back on 25TH~



