´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, July 27♥
Baby and me becomes sick babies Tonight !!
Okay, I shall not lame and faster take a rest.
Went to School as usual, through the day in School, I'm superb free! Know what? Cause every Mondays I only have two periods of Geography and for my afternoon lessons its Geography also and my Geo Teacher absent today. It means I just going to School for the sake of attendances.
I'm having diarrhea from morning till now and I lao sai-ed five times today, I decided to go home at 1.30pm and I think I made a right choice. Went home, washed up and took a nap after that. After my nap, my Temperature goes up to 37.8 degree.
Maybe my Temperature will go higher tonight, I don't know. If that case, perhaps I won't attend School Tomorrow. Baby won me in Temperature taking! He's Temperature was 38 degree, he won me by 0.2! I'm so angry cause I lose. ZzzZzz~
Okay, I shall not lame and faster take a rest.
Good night folks!
People, must take good care of yourself nowadays due to the sucking whether and flu. =]



