´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 14♥
Everybody looked very exhausted today and they kept illusionally thinking that today was Wednesday whereas its actually Tuesday only. Yesterday till to tiredness, I fall asleep before I finished my work. I told most of my classmates that and they told me that actually they also K.O last night with a pen in her hand. HAHAHAHA!

Plenty and plenty of tests and exams is coming to us, we have no much time to prepare for every single test! One day we got two tests, so prepare for the first one then you won't have time to prepare for the second one. ZzzZzzz...

But thanks God that I have a free tutor who is a naggy old man, my BABY! He's really push me like as if I'm at the top of the cliff almost going to fell if I moved one more step. Not trying to badmouth him but thanks him, or else I think I won't even start studying now. =]

My School was damn funny, know what? Every teachers were trying to motivate us to study and trying to reduce our stress too but on my another side, got a handful of teachers trying to demoralise us till we are like shits? So should we get motivated or demoralise by them? Hmmmm....

Labels: