´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, July 1♥
Had my lesson till 5pm as usual. Anyway, today there's one cocky girl who didn't get any distinctions for her exams but she wants to be cocky in some ways? Well, let's wait till the day O levels result are out, see who can be the cocky ones aye? Shit you!
Haughty makes you fall easily. Don't be so proud till the day you got your result, my dear shit you. Now I'm bloody motivated even though I didn't attend for the Adam Khoo's motivation camp. Oh, so that means I can self motivate? HAHAHAHAHA!
No lar, my motivation will grow its all because of Baby and of course those people that are important to me and last but not least, for my future good.
I want to bug my teachers till the day I finished my Os, HOHOHO! Life will be good in Poly than other places I guess? I prefer shortcuts to long ways.
Shall wait and see, L.
Haughty makes you fall easily. Don't be so proud till the day you got your result, my dear shit you. Now I'm bloody motivated even though I didn't attend for the Adam Khoo's motivation camp. Oh, so that means I can self motivate? HAHAHAHAHA!
No lar, my motivation will grow its all because of Baby and of course those people that are important to me and last but not least, for my future good.
I want to bug my teachers till the day I finished my Os, HOHOHO! Life will be good in Poly than other places I guess? I prefer shortcuts to long ways.
Shall wait and see, L.
Labels: Shall wait and see.



