´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, July 25♥
HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY TO JUDY !!
As due to late sleep last night, Baby and I slept till 7pm plus then efficiently woke up but at the middle of time, of course we got wake up. Went home and washed up before we met up with Mingyuan. Actually we supposed to take bus to Chalet but Baby's Dad offered to send us there.
Was quite happening in the Chalet, after eating we all started to play our Mahjong. Whoever lose will have to drink liquor mix of course. Then I'm the first player before Baby started playing and I'm the first one who got to drink. ZzzZzz...
After few cups, my face turned red and Baby seems to be 'high'? HAHAHAS! And while Judy was cutting cake, Mingyuan pushed Judy's face towards the cake and she got some creams perhaps cake on her face too, so she started to throw all the cream/cake which was on her face on Mingyuan. HAHAHAS!
I shall upload the photos Tomorrow when I woke up as today was to tiring for me cause of the liquor. Hopefully, JiaHwei will be fine and she won't be to upset over it. =] Labels: Tiring but fun



