´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, July 19♥
HAPPY 5th MONTHSARY TO BABY~ !!
Didn't go anywhere today, like I said yesterday, I need to do some revision for Geography test Tomorrow. Feel so exhausted due to late sleep yesterday.
During the weekend, Baby cooked breakfast for me twice and its nice of course! I pestering him during every Saturday and Sunday just wanted to eat the breakfast he made for me. Hehes! But great thing was he will never ever get irritated by my act. =]
Watched Harry Potter with Baby's family. At first, my thinking for this show was... "Wah lao, if I ever go int the theater to watch this show I guess I will sleep soundly inside the theater." End up, I found out that its quite a nice show actually.
Baby cming over to my house overnight today, YES! Tomorrow there will be someone sending me to interchange luhs~
Didn't go anywhere today, like I said yesterday, I need to do some revision for Geography test Tomorrow. Feel so exhausted due to late sleep yesterday.
During the weekend, Baby cooked breakfast for me twice and its nice of course! I pestering him during every Saturday and Sunday just wanted to eat the breakfast he made for me. Hehes! But great thing was he will never ever get irritated by my act. =]
Watched Harry Potter with Baby's family. At first, my thinking for this show was... "Wah lao, if I ever go int the theater to watch this show I guess I will sleep soundly inside the theater." End up, I found out that its quite a nice show actually.
Baby cming over to my house overnight today, YES! Tomorrow there will be someone sending me to interchange luhs~



