´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, July 9♥
Having lesson till 5pm, I'm seriously exhausted with all these studies and homework going on. Tiredness are simply overwhelming, plus today I had a maths test which killed me with not more then 0.1ml of blood flowing in my body. ARGHHHHH! Going crazy soon!
Anyway, Baby's loves is really bigger than the universe! Usually he seldom show me how much loves does he have for me, but sometimes once he says out, it really touched you from inside out. I prefer the way he show his loves to me, rather than those always sweet talk which are all friction and meaningless rubbish.
Tomorrow will be my superb day, as I'm going out with Chiyan to East Coast for rollar blading. Baby will join us slightly later cause he got School to attend until 5.30pm.
He shows me that actions do speaks LOUDER than words,
No fear but secure,
No worries but trustworthy,
No loneliness but blissfulness.
lovely Baby, my sweeeeeeet~ ><
Anyway, Baby's loves is really bigger than the universe! Usually he seldom show me how much loves does he have for me, but sometimes once he says out, it really touched you from inside out. I prefer the way he show his loves to me, rather than those always sweet talk which are all friction and meaningless rubbish.
Tomorrow will be my superb day, as I'm going out with Chiyan to East Coast for rollar blading. Baby will join us slightly later cause he got School to attend until 5.30pm.
He shows me that actions do speaks LOUDER than words,
No fear but secure,
No worries but trustworthy,
No loneliness but blissfulness.
lovely Baby, my sweeeeeeet~ ><



