´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, July 18♥
I got a feeling that I will fall sick sooner or later, as recently neither can I eat well nor sleep well. As I've said few weeks ago, I'm craving for baked rice at Pastamia for a long time but today Baby and me went to have it for our dinner, I just ate two mouths of it and I gave it all to Baby so he finished his and mine. I didn't eat anything later on and I don't feel hungry at all.

And today I woke up with giddiness as if have hundreds of birds flying above your head, you got what I mean? So it was superb terrible feeling which I don't really like it.

After dinner, we headed back to SengKang straight away to meet MingYuan and later on, Desmond as well as PK and Kel came down too. So chatted till 2am plus, Desmond and co. went to have supper whereas me, Baby and MingYuan chatted till 3am plus then home sweet home.

Tomorrow I shall start my revision for Monday's Geography paper. Hopefully everything will get into my brain for just few hours revision aye? I guess is quite impossible unless I do pay attention in class. =]

Goodnight folk!!

Labels: