´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, July 22♥
Oh my! My blog seems to be rotted with many spider webs! Never mind, I shall let it continue since I'm collecting spider webs as a interest. HAHAHA! Kidding.=]

WEDNESDAY 
 I was damn happy since Wednesday cause I went to Baby's School and fetch Baby then after he was released, we went over to Tampines One for dinner. We passed by Couple Lab and got one pair of unique ring that caught my eyes from far, so we took a look. Baby asked me whether I want it now then he will buy for me but I rather go home and make a decision clearer before I made the choice.

Alvin called Baby and asked whether we wanna join them for dinner, so we agreed and we went for dinner with them at Jalan Kayu. After dinner, Alvin drove us to nearby Baby's house and chatted awhile before they leave.
Lastly..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!

TODAY
I'm having a terrible headache since morning, ARGH! Gave afternoon lesson a missed as I really need a rest and had some medicine. Reached home, had my medicine and took a nap for awhile. 

Headed to Baby's School again as I've decided which one to get already. So after Baby had released, we went straight to Tampines One to get it. OHHHHH~ I can't wait for 28th July to get my ring done! Damn excited for it! ><

Baby went home and prepared, of course I accompanied Baby home. Around 7plus, Alvin came to fetch us for dinner and to buy some stuff for Judy's chalet. Till 10pm plus then reached home, its a tiring day for me as I'm sick. Shall rest more before my High Temperate 'approach' me again.

Labels: