´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, July 16♥
Ohmygosh, sorry for neglecting my dear blog yesterday. As I was mugging up for my Maths Block Test, though I knew that it won't reach my expectation but at least I've learn something that I doubt in the past. =]
Frankly speaking, I somehow feeling kinda stressful for O level, especially when I'm stuck in tough questions. I'll start scratching my head, being angry with myself and my eyes will start turning watery.
In the past, I always having a "can't be bothered" mindset wondering around in School with no aims. I started to realized that these can't bring me any further in life, so I started to catch up with every subjects which I'm weak in right now but I still think its too late for me to get excellent result which I yearn for years.
However, always bear in mind... "No such thing as late but the effort you made"
Anyway, Yesterday Baby taught me everything in one go. Fortunately he has the patient in me and the way he taught me is even clearer than my Maths Teacher!!
Perhaps Saturday I'm going East Coast with my Bro for roller blading, YEAPS! I do enjoy roller blading! Its my hobby and I damn in love with it.
Oh yahs, Today Baby will come my house stay for a night. Perhaps, not only a night but days, cause I guess my Dad superb loves my Baby, as he every time ask me... " Is your bf coming over tonight? "
HAHAHAHA! That's great! I hope he goes well with my family even my Bro since he and my Bro got the same interest... That's DOTA! ^^
PS: The only talent you have is to talk rubbish and change it into gold.
Criticize people you hate till they seems just like a piece of shit in your eyes, later on you will changed it and say... " How important you are to me... I really hoping that we can become sister/friends/whatever back... Actually I don't mean any harm, sorry..."
Which are all craps! You are just a horrible hypocrite with two faces and Everybody knows you well, so stop using materials psycho them to gain back their trust. You can simply stabbed them until they turn into minced meat without any expression and after days changed storyline, how pro you are. *claps*
Frankly speaking, I somehow feeling kinda stressful for O level, especially when I'm stuck in tough questions. I'll start scratching my head, being angry with myself and my eyes will start turning watery.
In the past, I always having a "can't be bothered" mindset wondering around in School with no aims. I started to realized that these can't bring me any further in life, so I started to catch up with every subjects which I'm weak in right now but I still think its too late for me to get excellent result which I yearn for years.
However, always bear in mind... "No such thing as late but the effort you made"
Anyway, Yesterday Baby taught me everything in one go. Fortunately he has the patient in me and the way he taught me is even clearer than my Maths Teacher!!
Perhaps Saturday I'm going East Coast with my Bro for roller blading, YEAPS! I do enjoy roller blading! Its my hobby and I damn in love with it.
Oh yahs, Today Baby will come my house stay for a night. Perhaps, not only a night but days, cause I guess my Dad superb loves my Baby, as he every time ask me... " Is your bf coming over tonight? "
HAHAHAHA! That's great! I hope he goes well with my family even my Bro since he and my Bro got the same interest... That's DOTA! ^^
PS: The only talent you have is to talk rubbish and change it into gold.
Criticize people you hate till they seems just like a piece of shit in your eyes, later on you will changed it and say... " How important you are to me... I really hoping that we can become sister/friends/whatever back... Actually I don't mean any harm, sorry..."
Which are all craps! You are just a horrible hypocrite with two faces and Everybody knows you well, so stop using materials psycho them to gain back their trust. You can simply stabbed them until they turn into minced meat without any expression and after days changed storyline, how pro you are. *claps*
Labels: Felt for happy as I think I won't feel any guilty for this paper unless I got a careless mistakes.



