´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, July 26♥
PHOTOS UPLOADING TIME!!
I shall show all of us what we were doing from last few weeks till the few days recently. Yesterday Wei Xiong came over to Judy's Chalet too and he ride a bike to her Chalet so of course he will bring his helmet along too. Frankly speaking, his helmet really look like a Yellow Ranger.

I bet you guys got watched before 'Power Ranger' when you're young during your childhood right? That's it! I shall show it to all of you right now! Yellow Ranger appeared at JUDY'S CHALET! Hiak hiak hiak~


When we were watching 'Ice Age 3 3D'

 





The day we went out with Alvin and Judy


First day of the Chalet

 

Blur shot, but I love my smile =]

 






!! GO GO POWER RANGERS !!




Yellow ranger: Its time to save the Earth! Tranform NOW!


 

*Put on his stylo millo helmet*



Yellow Ranger: Wahs, is it my head too big? 
Seems like my helmet is too small!! 
Shouldn't eat so much, Hais~ *adjusting*


 

Yellow Ranger: Wahs kao, got paparazzi taking my photos! 
!#*$%&*^);#$! Cover my face first!


 

Yellow Ranger: Tsk~ Still take?!
I later use my power shoot you then you know, 
take somemore lar!


Yellow Ranger: Aiyah, want take, take lar take lar. 
But wait, must take nicely. 
Wait arhs, I pose my fav pose first. *twist*


Power Rangers save the earth had come to the end whereas he haven even save anybody at all. Due to after a long time, without any exercise they turned rusty.