´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, July 10♥
Sad to say hat my superb plan for today got ruined by the "lovely" weather. ZzzZzz... So Chiyan
Though I didn't go rollar blade but I even more exhausted than rollar blading. Cause due to tiredness makes me blur so I accidentally promised my dad that I'll help him do the household chores which supposedly was his job to do so, but end up was me the one that doing it.
So I went to have a nap, woke up at 4pm plus to finish my chores. Then met up with Baby around 6pm to go to Compass to purchase my note pad for my TYS. ZzzZzz... Tomorrow I still have to go back School for an hour paper, ARGH!
Actually wanted to catch a movie tonight but can't as I need to study for Tomorrow's paper and get my assignment done as soon as possible so I gave it a missed. Perhaps, Tomorrow instead. ^^ and me postponed that plan to next Friday, hopefully the weather will be mercy enough to let us go on that day.
Though I didn't go rollar blade but I even more exhausted than rollar blading. Cause due to tiredness makes me blur so I accidentally promised my dad that I'll help him do the household chores which supposedly was his job to do so, but end up was me the one that doing it.
So I went to have a nap, woke up at 4pm plus to finish my chores. Then met up with Baby around 6pm to go to Compass to purchase my note pad for my TYS. ZzzZzz... Tomorrow I still have to go back School for an hour paper, ARGH!
Actually wanted to catch a movie tonight but can't as I need to study for Tomorrow's paper and get my assignment done as soon as possible so I gave it a missed. Perhaps, Tomorrow instead. ^^ and me postponed that plan to next Friday, hopefully the weather will be mercy enough to let us go on that day.
Labels: I look like a philipino maid.



