´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, August 8♥
SERIOUSLY NEED SOME SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need some shopping, I have not been shopping for months and I felt that my wardrobe is damn empty without clothes, shopping is inevitable for girls, don't you agree? So I decided to go out for a shopping spree with Baby today, we went out quite late around 6pm then we leave SengKang?

We headed over to Hougang to have Black Pepper Steak for dinner, after that we headed off to Plaza Sing. We walked into More Than Words, I saw this small Baby Taz was so cute and Baby bought it for me. I also saw a Baby Taz bolster I love it damn much, perhaps it will join my collection soon when I got the money. WOOTS!

We went over to Bugis Street and Baby and I got a belt for ourselves. I got my self a black belt and he got himself a Transformer belt, HAHAHA! Since we were at Bugis so we went for a movie called 'Where got ghost?' Though, its hilarious but somehow to us it was quite a boring show? So I rated 2.9/5!

I'll upload the photos that we took today as soon as possible aye?
Good Night folks! ><

Labels: