´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, July 6♥
HAPPY YOUTH DAY TO ALL THE YOUTHS! ><

Staying over at Baby's house yesterday, woke up around 12pm and wait for Baby to come back from School to have lunch with me. Watched 'Mr bean's holiday' then he headed back to School to clock out.

Baby brought me to Compass once he came back home cause he said whole day staying at home, he's worried that I'll go crazy? ZzzzZzzz =.=!! So went over there and he bought me kimchi, e-clair and the Turkey's food(I don't know what it call).

Oh ya, I called my Brother as I wanted to ask him whether he will be at home tonight. So I started to disturb him by saying...

Me: Hello, is it Mr Edwin Yong?
Bro: Uh hur, yes.
Me: I'm your sister, Carmen Yong. ( speak as if I'm a stranger calling )
Bro: AIYAHS! Wahs liao erh, Wang Ba Dan. You call me for what?
Me: *Laughing like mad* then continue the thing I wanted to ask.

SO LAME! HAHAHAHAS! I damn disturbing seriously. =p

Labels: