´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, July 4♥
TRANSFORMER!! I LOVES BUMBLEBEEEEEEE~
Actually yesterday we already wanted to watch it around midnight but due to tiredness, we missed it cause I actually wanted to take a nap around 8pm plus but I slept till this morning 10am plus. Accompanied Baby to collect his health checkup result, everything was normal and alright even his BP. So ya! Baby did a good job to take care of himself. Well done!
Transformer was extremely a great movie to me, even it needs two hours plus but I DON'T MIND! Cause its really worth it man! =] Finally got to watch it after busy with our own study and stuff. After show, we headed back to my house as my Mom cooked us dinner and bought lots of durians.
Of course, my Mom dotes Baby a lot cause when he sick, she will give him herbal tea. Of course my dad does it too. HAHAHA!
Around 11.30pm, we went down to Super Bowl to meet BearBear, Junqi, PK and Kel to slack awhile. Chilled and chit-chatted till 3am plus, Baby's dad came over to fetch us home.
That's all for today. Good night folks! ><
Actually yesterday we already wanted to watch it around midnight but due to tiredness, we missed it cause I actually wanted to take a nap around 8pm plus but I slept till this morning 10am plus. Accompanied Baby to collect his health checkup result, everything was normal and alright even his BP. So ya! Baby did a good job to take care of himself. Well done!
Transformer was extremely a great movie to me, even it needs two hours plus but I DON'T MIND! Cause its really worth it man! =] Finally got to watch it after busy with our own study and stuff. After show, we headed back to my house as my Mom cooked us dinner and bought lots of durians.
Of course, my Mom dotes Baby a lot cause when he sick, she will give him herbal tea. Of course my dad does it too. HAHAHA!
Around 11.30pm, we went down to Super Bowl to meet BearBear, Junqi, PK and Kel to slack awhile. Chilled and chit-chatted till 3am plus, Baby's dad came over to fetch us home.
That's all for today. Good night folks! ><
Labels: TRANSFORMER



