´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, July 20♥
Well, quite a beautiful day aye? Didn't do anything much, whole day the only I gonna attend was Geography so the rest of the time was sleeping hour for me. Went back home quite early, as I wanted to catch a nap.
Suddenly I felt so refreshing! As for now, I trying very hard to push myself to finish my Olevel race so I can really relax like what I did in the past.
I filtered away meeting up with unnecessary people, cause I think its a waste of your time and time are priceless, we shouldn't waste it or we will simply become useless rubbish on Earth just like her/him?
Can neither REDUCE, REUSE nor RECYCLE! Damn take up space right? I have that thinking too, cause I always saw rubbish around some areas too. ^^
But of course I did spend time with my friends who worth my time. So now life is better for me as I don't need to worry... " Will any USELESS DUMB come sabotage me? " Isn't beautiful without such person in your life?
*I'm not pinpoint at anyone right now, so don't be a sensitive idiot wonder around asking...
" Is she saying me? Is it me?? Is it me??? Is it me??? Seems like its ME! ARGHHHHHHH~ !!!! "
And you're go crazy.* =]
Let me share with you what my friend told me.
Friend: Oei, should I buy Guchin bag for my Mom or a L-Wee bag arh? Do you think Bra-da goods are nice? That time I saw a Channeh wallet damn chio leis but very expensive.
I decided when I get my pay, I wanna buy a Di-nor makeup and Anneh swee perfume. Talk to you next time, I need to rush to catch the movie "Hai li bua toh" liao, Bye bye.
I decided when I get my pay, I wanna buy a Di-nor makeup and Anneh swee perfume. Talk to you next time, I need to rush to catch the movie "Hai li bua toh" liao, Bye bye.
*The end*
*Just for laugh.*
Labels: Hint -Hottest Movie showing now and girls' fav branded brands.



