´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 7♥
Well, went to School today but I went home at 1.30pm cause I think that its very hard for me to stay till 5pm with my exhausted face aye? =.=!!

Yesterday Baby stayed overnight at my house and my Bro was at home too. My Bro was damn irritating, he BULLY ME!! He started conversation with Baby...

Bro: *gave a big wide cheeky smile* Hello! I'm her Bro, you are?
Baby: Orhs, I'm YJ. *smile*
Bro: *then he gave a irritating look* Why you chose her? Actually you can find a better one.
I was like thinking..." Are you taking a revenge on me?" Cause first time I saw his Gf, I also said the same thing. HAHAHAHA! Then Baby was smiling away.
I said: He always bully me! *point at Baby*
Bro: *look at me then look at Baby* OHHHH! Its okay, continue doing it cause I always does that too! Bully as much as you want! HOHOHO!

My Bro snatched toilet with me after Baby used it. Actually it was my turn then my Bro cut queue, irritating pest. He still scare me after I used toilet. ARGH!

I can't imagine my Bro is already 27 but he still act like a childish kid, but at home without him, I felt quite lonely at times. hehes!

Labels: